If you are a property owner or an association looking for a professional property management firm that gets results, call us today at 715-835-6001.
Foxboro Property Management professionally manages a full range of rental properties. These properties include homes, duplexes, apartments, town-homes, and tax credit properties throughout the Chippewa Valley. In addition, we are growing to include properties and associations outside the Chippewa Valley.
Foxboro offers several competitive advantages over other property management firms:
We tailor our services around each individual owners needs. Our mission is to develop a personal relationship with each one of our owners. This allows us to work in partnership with a property owner to maximize the return on investment.
Foxboro strives for a zero percent vacancy rate for your properties. We offer some of the most competitive rates in the area. We have a full staff of employees to handle showings seven days a week, lawn care, snow removal, general maintenance, and much more.
Here at Foxboro we understand the ins and outs of managing tax credit units, whether it’s submitting quarterly unit status reports to state agencies, or verifying all the various income and asset sources for applicants. We make sure to do our due diligence to ensure all our tax credit units are in compliance, saving owners time and costly fines.
We at Foxboro Property Management guarantee that no one will work as hard for you and your property as we will.
The Foxboro Advantages…
- Extremely competitive rates.
- Our sole focus is filling your units with quality tenants.
- We strive for zero vacancies.
- We only collect management fees on units that are full.
- We negotiate lower rates with vendors and pass the savings onto owners.
- No markup on outside services like plumbing, electrical, etc.
- Showings seven days a week, including evenings.
- We collect security deposits and rent money.
- We handle bill payment for the property.
- On-call maintenance 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Monthly reports that include expenses and revenues.
- P & L statements for each individual unit.
- Year-end statements.