Our pet policy is specific to each property we manage. Here is some general information. For specific property pet policies view the property listing or contact us.
- Two pets maximum.
- $400 deposit for one pet, $600 deposit for two pets.
- $40 rent per month per pet.
Dogs. Fully grown maximum weight is 30 pounds. We do not allow the following breeds: Akita, Chow, Pit Bull, Wolf Hybrids, Rottweiler, and Doberman.
- All of our properties are non-smoking.
The following items must be completed prior to vacating the premises. Failure to complete all items will result in charges being levied against you.
- Remove all personal belongings, food, hangers, papers, packing materials, boxes, and debris from unit, closets, basement, and garage. DO NOT leave paint, oil, gas, solvents, tires, toys, furniture, or any other belongings behind in the unit, basement, garage, or yard.
- Tenants are responsible for arranging for the disposal (and cost of disposal) of any large trash loads or furniture (mattresses, couches, etc.). Removal of your trash must be completed before the last day of your tenancy.
- Clean and vacuum all closets and wipe off all shelving. Vacuum and clean out heat duct registers.
- Clean the kitchen thoroughly, Wash floors, cupboards, drawers, shelves, and all outer cabinet and counter top surfaces. All appliances must be thoroughly cleaned, inside and out, including refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, and washer and dryer. The refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, washer and dryer all need to be pulled away from the wall and cleaned. “Use & Care” manuals for all appliances must be left in the unit.
- Clean the bathroom thoroughly – toilet, tub, shower door and rail (if applicable), sink, medicine cabinet, vanity cabinet – inside and out, floors and wall tile. Remove tub and sink drains and clear them of any hair or trapped debris.
- Replace all missing or burned out light bulbs. Clean light fixtures and covers.
- All screens and storms must be in place. All windows must be washed inside and out. Windows must be left closed and locked.
- All carpeting must be professionally cleaned by a carpet cleaning company with a truck-mounted system, with a receipt provided to management at time of walk-through inspection.
- All smoke detectors must be in good working order.
- Sweep out basement and/or garage completely. Lawns must be mowed and yard trimmed. Please make sure the central air unit is cleared of any long grass and/or weeds.
- All keys, duplicates, and garage door transmitters must be returned to the Landlord along with your forwarding address.
- Please call and cancel services that are in your name (cable TV, telephone, etc.) as of the first day following the expiration of your lease term. You must also furnish the post office with a forwarding address. DO NOT disconnect gas or electricity.
- The power account can be switched into the management’s name as follows: Foxboro Property Management Services, LLC, 2329 East Clairemont Avenue, Eau Claire, WI 54701.
- Do not permit future tenants to move in or onto the premises at any time, or turn over any keys to new tenants without prior written authorization from the Landlord. Please call 715-835-6001 to schedule a final inspection approximately one week prior to move-out.